

So Gramma got four days with Nate, Eli and Ava while Ben & Kate were at a conference in California! Above left you may note the accomplished elephant trainer, the adorable , Ava. She gave Gramma the most wonderful hugs and bedtime rocking times. Below her are the famous puddlestomping brothers Nate and Eli. They took first place during recent competition in Woodbury, MN while at the park with Gramma and Ava. Next is Eli doing his imitation of Uncle Adam. He just needs to learn the phrase "What's up buster?"But seriously, it was four of the most wonderful days this Gramma has ever spent. As for being a bit behind the times there was one day at the park where Ava was in a child swing and she reached out and hugged Nate cheek to cheek. As I was pondering the beauty of the moment thinking that I should have brought the camera along, Nate looked at me and said "Gramma don't you want to take a picture?" I replied, "I'd love to but I didn't bring the camera along to the park." Brilliant four year old that Nate is he then asked (knowing I had it along), "Why don't you use your cell phone!" Alas, this Gramma's cell phone doesn't take pictures so the moment went down in gray cell memory only. I can hardly imagine what the world will have in gadgets by the time Nate is my age but I'm sure he'll be up on the latest.
2 comments:
Cute! Thanks for sharing the pics and taking time for your grandkids. They loved it... Eli was looking for you for days after you left... "Grandma?"
very cute post mom! hope that you two have a blast in greece! bring back something really expensive for me, ok. eli really does look like adam in that picture minus the blond hair of course.
Post a Comment